Mario vs Sonic (Sprite) Mario vs Sonic (Sprite)

One Word: FPS

Not at all a bad start, really. But it just seems to drag on and on, not because of neverending action but probably because you still have your frames per second set to the default (12), which I'm always forgetting to change myself. Boost it up before you do your next flash and see where it takes you.

YTFlashStar responds:

actually i use 24 frames per second...

Super Smash Super Smash

o_o

That's some pretty crazy animation work. Very nice. I say you do more, tapping into the rest of the Smash Bros cast, fitting of the title Super Smash. :) I'd love to see your realistic take on some other big Nintendo (or even other) franchises.

My only real critique/complaint is the flash kind of chokes during heavy effect scenes, most especially when Fire Luigi is in action. This is probably from overuse of gradients (and perhaps glows/blurs?) which does tend to make Flash choke in my experience.

Also would've been neat to see them more visibly power up with the mushroom and fire flower.

An Animator's Dilemma An Animator's Dilemma

This speaks to me.

Because I've been there, oh so many times. Although realistically, Flash rarely crashes on me, it just starts lagging to oblivion and doing the most absurd shit that most don't know is possible. I know friends have the crashing issues though.

This could've been better done, though.

How to NG Animator God 2 How to NG Animator God 2

It's funny...

...because it's almost completely true.

Infinite Chaos2: Darkness Infinite Chaos2: Darkness

Good animation! But...

The animations themselves show potential. I saw a lot of squash-and-stretch in anticipation of movements that a lot of animators just don't think about. So A+ on that one. But the graphics and effects themselves need a lot of work.

Humanz 1 Humanz 1

I don't get it.

I don't get it. I like the simple but stylized graphical style, though.

Sonic vs shadow part 3 Sonic vs shadow part 3

Not bad.

What is it with Sonic sprite movies and pure black Sonics? It's like it's becoming some kind of staple. What's wrong with Super Sonic?

RFOD P2 (better Version) RFOD P2 (better Version)

I thought the first one was okay.

But this one felt like a step backwards. Only, what, three segments? The Samus part... well, it looks like you plain messed up and were too lazy to redraw or fix anything, and just tried to pass it off as an unfunny joke instead (which didn't work).

Like I said, I thought the first part was okay. You should be improving, not getting sloppier. :)

I don't get what the title has to do with anything at all though.

PenCapChew89 responds:

The title was just a play on words my names Dan and I had game characters gettin killed so even tho there are NO Resistance Fall of Man references in any Part 1,2 or 3 I thought wot the hell :D

All 3 parts were originally one big animation but I had trouble commpressin it so I chopped it up

Cheers for the comment anyway and stay tuned for more I have a new series of animations comin out soon which im workin on NOW as we speak

Star Fox Part 4 [Act 2] Star Fox Part 4 [Act 2]

One complaint.

Audio consistancy. Look into it. Some of the voice actors were barely audible, while others blew my speakers out after I turned them up to hear the low ones.

Koolaid and poptarts Koolaid and poptarts

If this is your sick, twisted way of...

...getting every user on Newgrounds to crave pop-tarts and kool-aid all at once, then congratulations on your success.